Hello! Long time ago.. yeah, sorry. I can say stuff like I didn’t had time or I was too busy, but I actually didn’t had any inspiration and I was usually too lazy to make a blog-post. So I’m sorry. But today, a new avant garde makeup look. It’s smokey, yet sharp. I hope you like it.
- Revolution, Ultra Eyeshaodw palette in Flawless Matte // Flaw, Cool, Soft, Muse, Warm, Rust, Burnt, Earth and Carbon
- Revolution, Salvation palette in Unicorns Unite // Spiral
- Essence, Lash Base mascara
- create a smokey eye with muse, warm, rust and burnt.
- create a small line in the crease, going out with carbon and blend this properly
- make a line next to your nose brigde with earth and blend it into burnt. Blend burnt also a bit in the crease
- grab a small liner brush and spiral. Line your lower lash line, going outwards, following the lowerside of your smokey eye.
- extend your inner eye corner with a white eyeliner or white mascara and small liner brush. Also, make a line next to the tail of your brow.