hey there! Well, welcome back or if you’re new, welcome! Today’s look is this purple smokey eye, with green on the lower lash line and with sparkles. I hope you like it!
- Too Faced – Chocolate Bar palette // Salted Caramel , Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Semi-Sweet, Condied Voilet & Cherry Cordial
- Sleek MakeUp – Garden of Eden palette // Eve’s Kiss, Adam’s Apple, Fauna & Tree of Life
- Essence Cosmetics – mono eyeshadow // 20 Rosy Happiness
- L’Oréal Paris – eyeliner // Super Liner, Perfect Slim
- MaxFactor – mascara // MasterPiece mascara, waterproof black.
- apply an eyeshadow primer if needed.
- apply a light wash of Salted Caramel over the lid and up to the browbone, pick Milk Chocolate and concentrate that more in the crease and on the lid.
- as a base for the purple, apply Semi-Sweet on the lid and blend generally in the crease.
- pick Candied Voilet and Cherry Cordial and concentrate that over the lid, making sure it’s pigmentated.
- take Rosy Happiness and place that on the center of your lid.
- take a small brush and Tree of Life and line your lower lashline.
- take a small blending brush and blend Adam’s Apple over Tree of Life and a bit lower.
- pick Fauna and place that shadow on the center of your lower lashline.
- for more intensity, place Eve’s Kiss over Rosy Happiness.
- line your eyes as usual, but also make a line at your inner corner to make it more cat like.
- curl and coat your lashes with your favourite mascara.