Hello everybody, lately I’m really busy with school. But today, I’m bored during the Dutch lesson, so I’ve diceded that I’m going to do the 25 Questions tag. I’ve seen this tag at bjarnvidar.nl He’s a Dutch blogger and I absolutely love his blog. So, if you can read Dutch, check out his blog. And I’d love to if you can follow my blog on Bloglovin’. Click right here to follow. Let’s get on with the tag!
3. How is the weather?
5. At what time do you wake up in de morning?
6. When did you have your last shower?
8. What’s you last text?
9. What’s your ringtone?
10. Have you been in another country?
11. Do you love sushi?
12. Where do you do your groceries?
13. Do you use medicines to fall in sleep?
15. Do you have a computer or laptop?
Yes, I work only on my laptop. I’ve bought it on my 14th birthday last year.
16. How old do you become on your next birthday?
Sweet 16 darling. But that takes a bit less than a year.
17. Do you wear glasses or lenses?
I wear my glasses everyday, and I quite love my glasses.
I’ve dyed it 4 days before my birthday. I’m a natuarel brunette, but I dyed the longer part of my hair blonde.
19. What’s your plan for today?
My school ends at 4.00 PM and my trainig is at 6.00 PM until 7.15 PM. And after, I’m going to do homework and watch some tv.
20. When was the last time you’ve cried?
Last night, when I’ve told my best friend a huge secret of mine and she supported me so well. I absolutely love her.
21. What’s your favorite pizzatopping?
Hawaii, that’s a pizza with pinneapple, ham, cheese and tomatosause.
I guess none of those two. I’m not quite a fan of burgers.
23. What’s the colour of your eyes?
Brown with a tiny hint of green.
24. Have you ever survived the night without sleeping?
I guess, I do. At slumberparties or at travel week fromt school.
25. Can you tasted the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi?
I don’t even like cola, so I don’t drink it.
ENJOY YOUR HAPPY AUTUMN DAY!