Hey from Norway! I’m currently in Norway so I didn’t quite write a blogpost. But here it is! It’s a recipe without any eggs and dairy. Are you intersted?
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup or honing
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 Fruit of choice or dark chocolate chips
1 tsp Vanilla
- Mix together mashed up banana, eggs, coconut flour, cinnamon and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Heat stovetop to medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter into 3 evenly sized pancakes in the pan.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Cook 2-4 minutes. Once the pancake begins to lift easily off the spatula, flip.
- Cook another 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with Syrup of choice and serve.