Hello lovely readers and welcome to I think my first blog post in 2016. I’m so so sorry, that I haven’t blogged in ages. But I’ve today a very lovely DIY. Are your earphones always tangled? Then is this the perfect DIY for you.
What you need to have:
- two wooden clothespins.
- a hot glue gun
- earphones or cords of course
What you need to do:
- First, if you afraid to work with a glue gun, ask you parents or an adult to help you.
- Second, plug in the glue gun, because otherwise is it a bit useless.
- Third, wait until the glue gun is warmed up.
- Fourth, glue the sides or pins together, like this.
- Lastly, clip your earphones or cords inside in the wooden pins.
ENJOY YOUR EARPHONES WHO DON’T TIE UP AGAIN!