Hello lovely readers. I hope you have a wonderful day. I’ve seen a bag on Pinterest and I loved it so much I decided to make my one. And I always wanted to learn how to sew, so my grandma learned me how to sew! This bag is super easy to make and it’s quite big so you have room for all your stuff. Want to know how to make your one? Keep on reading.
Things you need: (all of the measurement need 2 centimeters of seam allowance)
- 88 cm by 40 cm of a grey material. It could be any material you’d like.
- 88 cm by 40 cm of a dark blue material.
- 46 cm by 21 cm of striped dark blue-white material.
- 2 bandes of 144 cm by 4 cm of a dark blue material.
- Decide how big your bag want to be. I wrote the measurements above, that I’ve used for my bag. If you want your bag to be bigger, make it bigger. Want it smaller, make it smaller.
- Cut all of your fabric into the rigth sizes. Don’t forget to give the sizes 2 cm more then what’s above, that for the seam allowance.
- Sew you outside pocket on the bag. Don’t forget to pin down the seam allowance and iron it down. If you want a inside bag, sew that after you’ve sew your outside bag.
- Sew your bands to your bag first, then fold you bag in half and sew the sides together.
Do want a bit more informatie how to make this bag? Check out Purl Soho.
Here are some extra pictures:
ENJOY YOUR LOVELY NEW BAG