HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO RENSKEVELDHUIS.COM
Hello lovely readers, I hope you have a wonderful day. I’ve created this eye look a few days ago and I wanted this to share with you. It’s a brown and purple smokey eye with purple liner on the lower water line. Do you want to know how I’ve created this look, please keep on reading.
- Prime your eyelids with your favourite eye primer and apply your favourite nude of white eyeshadow. I used the ‘white chocolate’ eyeshadow of the Chocolate Bar palette of Too Faced for this.
- Apply a light brown shade in your crease, like ‘salted caramel’ for the Chocolate Bar or Too Faced. Blend this shadow good in your crease with a fluffy brush. Apply a bit of ‘milk chocolate’ and blend properly.
- Blend a ‘semi-sweet’ in your crease lightly for more dimension. Apply a light layer of a mix of ‘marzipan’, ‘crème brulee’ and ‘hazelnut’ on your eye lid for some sparkle.
- Apply ‘cherry cordial’ all over your lid and blend properly in your crease and pack the shadow more on your inner part of your lid.
- Blend a bit of ‘milk chocolate’ and ‘salted caramel’ on the lower lash line and keep it on the outermost part.
- Line your lower water line with a medium purple liner, like ‘regard effect duochrome eyeliner’ of Boujoirs in ’59 Voilet rosé’
- Curl your lashes if needed and apply generous coats of your favourite mascara.
You’re finished and enjoy your end result!