Hello lovely reader, I hope you have a lovely day. I want to thank you first of all. ‘Cause you’ve been commenting like crazy on my articles. I got like 12 comments on one day. It maybe sounds like it’s nothing, but normally I get like 12 comments in half a year. So thank you!
I wanted to post a make-up eye look, because I haven’t done a thing like this in ages. So I decided to make one. For the products used, please read further.
- Too Faced – Chocolate palette ~ Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet and Crème Brulee.
- Sleek – Garden of Eden palette ~ Gates of Eden
- Boujois – Contour Clubbing Waterproof ~45 Blue Remix
- Essence – Lash Base Mascara (for the dots)
- Max Factor – Masterpiece ~ black and waterproof